How to transfer Pinnacle Studio to new computer with Windows 10, 8 or 7
In this article, we’ll see how to transfer Pinnacle Studio from one computer to another (along with your other programs and files). The transfer including not just the Pinnacle Studio software itself, but also favorites, stored passwords, accounts, definitions and all data. In fact, you can also transfer other programs and files as well, not just Pinnacle Studio, and they will all function just as on the old machine.
In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to transfer Pinnacle Studio completely automatically – using Zinstall WinWin, and copy Pinnacle Studio software, .psd files, workspaces, definitions and settings from the old laptop or desktop to the new one. This tutorial works for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Yes, this does mean that you can transfer Pinnacle Studio even from XP to Windows 10!
How to transfer Pinnacle Studio from one computer to another
- Download Zinstall WinWin on both computers.
Note: You can download WinWin here, and its user guide here.
- Run Zinstall WinWin on the old computer.
- Run Zinstall WinWin on the new computer.
- You don’t need to do any configurations for the computers to connect – it’s automatic.
- If the computers are already connect to same router, same Internet connection, or same wireless connection, you don’t need anything else.
- If the computers are not connected at all, connect them with a network / Ethernet cable.
- If you’d like to select which applications and files you want to transfer, press the Advanced menu. If you just want to transfer everything, you don’t need to go to the Advanced menu. Pinnacle Studio will be transferred automatically.
- Press “Go” on the new computer to start the transfer
- The transfer will take a while (depending on how much data you have to transfer), and report to you when done.
That’s it! You now have Pinnacle Studio, with all of your data and other programs, on your new computer.
Ready to transfer your Pinnacle Studio, programs and files? Get Zinstall WinWin here.
Video tutorial – how to transfer Pinnacle Studio to a new computer